MAR 19, SUNDAY 12:00-15:00 | COST: 37,5- NORMAL / 33,5- FOR UNLIMITED MEMBERS | PARKING: FREE ON SUNDAYS!
SIGN UP ON OUR WORKSHOP SCHEDULE OR ON THE APP
” It is through the alignment of the body that I discovered the alignment of my mind, self, and intelligence.”
– B.K.S. Iyengar, Light on Life.”
FINDING YOUR MENTAL & PHYSICAL BALANCE
In this workshop we will focus on how alignment can help you finding your mental and physical balance.
Being restless can disturb our inner balance Balance. Working with balance is important in many yoga poses (arm balances, inversions, and even the standing poses). It is also a very important part of our daily lives that becomes even more important as we age.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU:
- Being firm, well supported and fully aware of your body in your asanas will allow the mind to become calm.
- Balancing poses require a total involvement and leave little room for disturbances.
- Balancing poses develop lightness, strength and agility and promote tremendous control over the body.
- These poses develop muscle tone and increase coordination, concentration, and focus. By practicing outer balance you can cultivate your inner silence.
DEVELOP AND DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE
Our yoga workshops provide a chance to practice yoga on a deeper level in a holistic way, connecting the physical and the organic body through yoga Asanas, each time with a different theme or subject matter. In addition we take the time to touch upon breathing or meditation techniques and inquire into different philosophical aspects of yoga that are at the heart of our practice.
Places are limited to 13 students so please sign up in advance. Reservations are in order of actual payment.
Location: liveYoga shala Amsterdam, Celebesstraat 6.
Parking: FREE ON SUNDAYS!
Bank account details for money transfers
Please mention your name and the event’s name.