Kids yoga with Annemarijn & Tati in Amsterdam
Rainbow kids yoga is a fun, energetic and playful practice for children! In our yoga classes children discover and explore yoga through imaginative breathing exercises, games, activities, yoga poses, relaxation, visualization, and creative arts.
Children get enormous benefits from yoga:
- Yoga enhances children’s flexibility, strength, coordination, and body awareness.
- Yoga improves their concentration, sense of calmness and self confidence.
- Doing yoga, children exercise, play, connect more deeply with the inner self, and develop an intimate relationship with the natural world that surrounds them.
- Yoga helps children develop a calm and balanced mind in a healthy and capable body, and gives them tools they can use in their everyday lives.
- Since yoga is a non-competitive activity, it also teaches children to work cooperatively with others. Yoga provides children with the essential tools that they need to make healthy choices early in their lives that will transform their lives off the mat, and in the future.
- Yoga brings that marvelous inner light that all children have to the surface.
VIEW IMAGES KIDS YOGA IN AMSTERDAM on our Gallery.
We offer kids yoga classes in Amsterdam for children age 6-8:
- Our classes are fun yoga class using imagination to combine yoga poses with songs, activities, partner yoga and games. Children will learn breathing and relaxation techniques as they stretch, breathe and celebrate life together. Children will develop focus skills, body awareness, confidence, creativity, communication skills and community through mindful movement and play.
- As the children develop they will learn how to focus and center themselves with a dynamic vinyasa style class that will also include partner yoga, mandala, acro-yoga, breathe work (pranayama) and meditation techniques. Children will cultivate strength, flexibility, confidence, self-expression, respect and character.
Staying in touch
More classes and workshops are announced all the time. So, if you’d like to find out when and where we organise activities for kids, please sign up for our newsletter below.