General things to know
- Till further notice or guidance from the authorities, the school is open and classes go on as usual.
- Please follow the online schedule to see if any classes are canceled and watch your emails for reservation/cancellation notifications.
- AcroYoga classes and Massage workshops are canceled for the coming two weeks.
- To minimize risk we limit the maximum students per class to 12. This number might change as days go by and new guidelines are being communicated.
- Please book ahead of time and please cancel (even late-cancel) online if you know you can’t make it so others can use your spot. Late cancellations will not be fined during the coming two weeks.
Hygiene Guidelines when Attending Classes
- If you are showing symptoms please stay home till you are better. Below a wonderful yoga sequence for self-practice at home. If you have any questions about it just write to us.
- Please avoid physical contact with each other. A smile can go a long way.
- Please wash your hands well before and after practice.
- Please bring and use your own mat to practice. If you don’t have a mat consider using a big towel that you can lay over our own mats. Please don’t use fabric towels to clean the mats. Unfortunately, we can’t find enough paper towels to replace them continuously.
- We will do our best to minimize the use of props during class. If you wish to use props please bring a towel to cover your bolster or blanket.
- We will do our best to clean the door handles multiple times per day.
- For as long as we can we will provide paper towels to dry your hands after washing your hands. In the event, they run out please dry your hands over your clothes.
- To minimize any contact with reusable glasses we will not serve tea before/after class.
- If you cough or sneeze please do so into your elbow instead of your hands and if you do by accident please wash your hands well right after.
- Link for more information and guidelines by the government